All tracks composed, arranged, performed and recorded by Arik Hayat, 2001-2003, on a Korg Triton.
All tracks edited and mixed by Arik Hayat, 2006-2008.
Artwork by Arik Hayat, May 2008.
I recorded all this music between 2001-2003 without intentions for releasing the material, but somewhere during 2006 I started remembering what I did and thinking that it might be worth a check.
It's a selection of works played by me entirely on my Korg Triton. Main influences vary between the classic Prog bands (also some Italian ones) and some more abstract improvisational forms, but eventually it's all very melodic and coochy.
May it bring you a moment of fun.
1. Sleepy Intro: February 16th, 2001
2. Be a Tree: August 14th, 2002
3. Gravity: May 24-25th, 2003
4. Lang Blomma: November 6th, 2001; September 3rd, 2002
5. Sidewalk: May 30th, 2003
6. Bar Talk: April 17th, 2001; April 21st, 2001
7. Birdcrick: September 21st, 2002; October 20th, 2002
8. Speedy Hybrid: March 16-17th, 2002
9. Degauss: March 17th, 2002
10. Straturi: August 18-23rd, 2002
11. Long Joint: January 27th, 2003
12. Find Me: May 25, 2002
13. Sleepy Sex Creature: February 16th, 2001
14. Be a Tree (Alternative Version): October 19th, 2002
15. Too Much: December 26th, 2003; Previously released on Kundabuffer by Sympozion (2006, Thousand Records [THR 01] / Unicorn Records [UNCR-5036])